How to make Oggi's Oven Biscuits
1. put the mixture into a bowl and mix in 70 ml of water until dough forms.
2. put the dough onto a surface and roll the it to 5 mm thickness
3. Once you have rolled out the dough to 5 mm thickness. Use the cookie cutter supplied in the box to cut out your treats
(With an adults help pre-heat the oven at 180 and lightly grease your baking tray.)
4. Put the treats onto the tray and with an adults help put them into the oven
5. After 13 minutes take them our of the oven and allow them to cool fully before giving them to your canine friend
Tag us in your photos to be featured - @oggisworld #Oggisoven